MouseSteps has photos of the Treehouse Villas.
WDW Magic has a photo of the construction wall surrounding the former San Fransisco facade on the Streets of America at Hollywood Studios.
WDW Magic has photos of the refurbished exterior of the McDonalds near the All Star Resorts.
WDW Magic has photos of the soon to be operational animatronic Luxo at Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios.
WDW Magic has exterior photos of the now permanently closed Virgin Megastore and the new signage in place at Paradiso 37 at Downtown Disney.
Disney Dean at My Disney Blog has an update on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain is closed until late November for an extensive refurbishment.
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is closed until late August for refurbishments corresponding to the Space Mountain rehab.
- The Hall of Presidents is closed until sometime around the 4th of July to allow for the installation of a new show including an audio-animatronic of President Barack Obama. The nearby Heritage House Shop is also closed during the refurbishment.
- Spoodles at Disney's Boardwalk Resort will begin a modified serving schedule in order to facilitate the conversion to a new Kat Kora inspired restaurant.
- Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba is dark until June 2 for a cast holiday and minor theater refurbishments.
- Ongoing construction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will result in increased noise during the daytime hours in some guest rooms and some safari areas. Ongoing construction at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for the new Bay Lake Tower Vacation Club property and Grand Canyon Concourse will result some minor noise, visible construction equipment and the closure of a playground.