Thursday, October 29, 2009

Disney Dream Announcement

Disney Cruise Line released details on their new ship, the Dream, set to launch in 2011. All Ears Net has coverage. Highlights include a ROLLER COASTER, a "nightlife district" (new home of the Adventurer's Club? I doubt it but how sweet would that be?) and more of the usual stuff: kid and teen areas, the usual art deco design, and Palo again.

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney (obviously) and these ships look nice enough but they've yet to do anything that makes me feel like I really NEED to take a Disney cruise. Sure the water coaster is enticing and I would certainly consider a 3 or 4 night Bahamas sailing if the price was right but it's just not something on the top of my "to do" list.


~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment