All Ears Net has artist's renderings of the new Disney Dream cruise ship. I have to admit that the Enchanted Garden restaurant and the Oceaneer's Club stuff looks really cool. Also, one of the biggest nightclubs where I live is also called Evolution. From the looks of things, mine does the theme better than Disney's.
WDW Magic has the announcement of the 2010 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Details include:
- Starting date of March 3, the earliest ever. (Ending an early May 16)
- An expanded butterfly garden, this year themed after Bambi.
- A garden near the American Adventure celebrating home vegetable gardens.
- An "American Gothic" themed Mickey & Minnie topiary.
- A "pirate adventure zone."
- A "fragrence garden" in France to tell the "love story of plants," whatever that is.
The Liberty Belle Riverboat is now running normal again, as well as during Tiana shows, according to WDW Magic.
The Philadelphia Examiner has an update on the new Disney "Mobile Magic" cell phone app.
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com