The Orlando Sentinel has an update on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Monorail Teal, the new monorail train created from the two monorails involved in the crash a few months ago, entered service this week. WDW Magic has pictures.
WDW Magic has photos of the Christmas decorations going up at Hollywood Studios.
Mousesteps has a huge update on the new Tiana's Showboat Jubilee.
WDW Magic has photos of the Skyway refurb and Space Mountain.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain is closed until late November for an extensive refurbishment. The nearby arcade will also be closed during this time. The Tomorrowland Transit Authority may operate on limited hours during the Space Mountain refurbishment.
- The Mad Tea Party is closed for refurbishment. It is expected to open this weekend.
- At Port Orleans Resort, The Ol'Man Island Pool slide is closed. It is expected to open this weekend. NOTE: This is only the SLIDE that is closed. The pool remains open.
- Living with the Land is closed until early November for refurbishment.
- Sounds Dangerous is under "seasonal operation" and is currently closed.
- Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed for it's annual winter refurbishment.
- The Friar's Nook at the Magic Kingdom is under "on-demand operation" and will only open when crowds necessitate.
- The Palm & Magnolia golf courses are closed until November 8.
- Splash Mountain will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 27, 2010.
- Blizzard Beach will close for it's winter refurbishment January 10.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin will be closed for refurbishment December 6-19.
- The Crystal Palace restaurant at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 13, 2010.
- The entire pool area at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge will be closed from January 4-29, 2010. The pool at Kidani Villiage will remain open during this time.
- At Disney's Port Orleans Resort, The Doubloon Lagoon Pool slide will be closed from November 9 to November 20 at French Quarter. NOTE: This is only the SLIDE that is closed. The pool remains open.
- At Disney's Pop Century Resort, the 1990's Computer Pool will be closed November 9 to November 20.
- The following Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses will be closed on the dates noted: Oak Trail (11/17-22) and Palm (11/24-12/3). In addition to those dates, the Palm, Magnolia, and Oak Trail golf courses will be closed to the public from November 9-16 for the Children's Miracle Network Golf Classic.
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com