Friday, May 21, 2010

Nightastic!

The May edition of Disney's Mickey Monitor, annual passholder newsletter, confirmed that the name of the new summer fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom will simply be "Nightastic!" According to the newsletter, the show's storyline will follow Captain Hook and his crew attacking Cinderella Castle before being chased off by the Fairy Godmother and Tinkerbell. Sounds somewhat "Pirate and Princess"-ey if you ask me. Anywho, there's going to be perimeter fireworks with it, so it's all good.

I'll be making a trip to the Magic Kingdom on June 7 to check it out. I should have a review up here on the site pretty quickly afterwards.

I'll also be checking out Star Wars Weekends, so you can expect plenty of Twitter updates about that. Just like my last trip, I may even include a few special "live ratings" for you guys who follow me.

I'm not leaving until June 3, so expect my usual semi-regular updates until then.

~~~~~
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment