- The entire use of the technology is amazing. It has to be a breathtaking spectacle in person and hits a homerun in that regard.
- The opening and especially the finale are very well done. I didn't know where they were going by leading up to the grand finale with Mufasa's death scene but the whole Belle kissing the Beast deal leading into the princesses made it worthwhile.
- Also loved the Pirates of the Caribbean scene and huge props for including WALL-E!
- What was with all the comedy clips? I thought this show was supposed to be about the goosebump/chill/teary eye moments. Sure there were plenty of those but did we need the wacky caterpiller from A Bug's Life?
- Why were people soaked after the show? Is this Sea World? Do we need to remember to bring ponchos to the show?
I'm definitely thinking it's the kind of show that's way more amazing live in person but based on what I saw tonight I'm thinking we're hovering in the **** 1/4 range. In other words, not as good as anything currently running at Walt Disney World...but, ya know, still better than almost anything else in the world.
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com