WDW Magic has photos of the San Francisco facade being added to Hollywood Studios.
MouseSteps has an update on the dismantling of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
WDW Magic is reporting that a semi-permanent Snow White meet and greet area is being added to Epcot's Germany pavilion.
WDW Magic is reporting that the long (and I do mean LONG) awaited tequila bar is finally coming to the Mexico pavilion at Epcot. Thus ensuring that Illuminations at the Cantina de San Angel will never be the same.
WDW Magic is reporting that most, if not all, mentions of the Virgin Megastore are now gone from Downtown Disney.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain is closed until late November for an extensive refurbishment. The nearby arcade will also be closed during this time.
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is closed until late August for refurbishments corresponding to the Space Mountain rehab.
- The Hall of Presidents is closed until sometime around the 4th of July to allow for the installation of a new show including an audio-animatronic of President Barack Obama. The nearby Heritage House Shop is also closed during the refurbishment.
- Sounds Dangerous is under seasonal operation.
- Construction will continue at Innoventions to allow for the installation of "The Sum of All Thrills" exhibit. All other attractions in the pavilion should continue to operate as normal.
- Spoodles at Disney's Boardwalk Resort will begin a modified serving schedule in order to facilitate the conversion to a new Kat Kora inspired restaurant.
- Ongoing construction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will result in increased noise during the daytime hours in some guest rooms and some safari areas. Ongoing construction at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for the new Bay Lake Tower Vacation Club property and Grand Canyon Concourse will result some minor noise, visible construction equipment and the closure of tennis courts and a playground.