Monday, July 20, 2009

The Blogosphere

Sorry for the lack of updates last week. I was in Ocean City, MD and couldn't get Blogger to work from my phone. However, those of you who follow us on Twitter got to get some late breaking news and live ride reviews from the boardwalk. If you don't already follow us, you should definitely consider it.

Now, on with the show...


Matt Palm from the Orlando Sentinel remembers Walter Cronkite and his contributions to Disney.

Debra Martin Koma of All Ears Net has an interview with Marianne Hunnel, manager of culinary programs for the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.

Dewayne Bevil of the Orlando Sentinel has some comments on the alleged Fantasyland construction plans that leaked last week. Let me just say that I have plenty of qualms with them and that'll be a post for another time.

Robert Niles at Theme Park Insider has a "Weird Al" inspired cast member story on the art of the spiel.

The Disney Food Blog does my job for me, with a roundup of Disney food related articles from the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment