WDW Magic is reporting that the Crystal Palace will close for refurbishment sometime in January and February 2010.
WDW Magic is reporting that the refurbishments on the now color coded Epcot breezeways are almost complete.
Brandon Struve at WDW News Today has a great photo update on various refurbs around Walt Disney World including the Castle Dreamlights and new marble being installed at the Grand Floridian.
WDW Magic has photos of the early stages of installation for this year's Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights. They also have photos of the Castle Dreamlights being tested. My question: who sits awake at 3am taking pictures of the Castle Dreamlights being tested?
Finally, WDW Magic has new construction photos of the Four Seasons.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain is closed until late November for an extensive refurbishment. The nearby arcade will also be closed during this time.
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is closed until early September for refurbishments corresponding to the Space Mountain rehab.
- Living with the Land is closed until early November for refurbishment.
- The Tennis Courts and Playground at the Contemporary Resort are expected to reopen in early September from refurbishments related to the construction of Bay Lake Tower.
- The quiet pool on Miller Road at the Old Key West resort is closed for refurbishment. It is expected to reopen September 11.
- The Osprey Ridge golf course and adjacent Sand Trap Bar & Grill restaurant is closed until August 23.
- Ongoing construction on Kidani Village at the Animal Kingdom Villas should have minimal interference with the guest experience.
- Starabillas at Downtown Disney has closed permanently. No replacement has been announced.
- Flights of Wonder at Disney's Animal Kingdom will be dark September 13 to October 23.
- The Liberty Square Riverboat will close September 13-19 for refurbishments related to the upcoming "Princess and the Frog" themed show.
- Donald's Boat will be closed September 7-13 for refurbishment.
- Typhoon Lagoon will be closed for refurbishment throughout the month of November.
- Ongoing construction will continue at Epcot to prepare for the International Food & Wine Festival, scheduled to begin September 25.