Tiana's Showboat Jubilee has opened. All Ears Net has full coverage.
My Disney Mania reports that the ESPN Innovation Lab has opened at Wide World of Sports. I have absolutely no idea what this is.
More Space Mountain pictures this week from WDW Magic, as well as pictures of the Skyway.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain is closed until late November for an extensive refurbishment. The nearby arcade will also be closed during this time. The Tomorrowland Transit Authority may operate on limited hours during the Space Mountain refurbishment.
- Living with the Land is closed until early November for refurbishment.
- Sounds Dangerous is under "seasonal operation" and is currently closed.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is ongoing. The Magic Kingdom will operate under reduced hours today, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday for the party.
- Splash Mountain will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 27, 2010.
- Typhoon Lagoon will be closed for its annual winter refurbishment from November 1, 2009 to January 9, 2010. Blizzard Beach will close for it's refurbishment January 10. So yes, Typhoon Lagoon will be closed throughout Christmas.
- The Mad Tea Party will be closed for a brief refurbishment November 3-5.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin will be closed for refurbishment December 6-19.
- The Crystal Palace restaurant at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 13, 2010.
- The entire pool area at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge will be closed from January 4-29, 2010. The pool at Kidani Villiage will remain open during this time.
- At Port Orleans Resort, The Ol'Man Island Pool slide will be closed from October 19 to November 6 at Riverside. The Doubloon Lagoon Pool slide will be closed from November 9 to November 20 at French Quarter. NOTE: This is only the SLIDES that are closed. Both pools will continue to operate during these times.
- The 1950's Bowling Pin Pool at Disney's Pop Century Resort will be closed from October 26 to November 6 and the 1990's Computer Pool will be closed November 9 to November 20.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party will begin November 10 and the Magic Kingdom will operate under reduced hours on select Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays in November and December to allow for the party.
- The following Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses will be closed on the dates noted: Osprey Ridge (10/22-31), Palm & Magnolia (11/2-11/8), Oak Trail (11/17-22), and Palm (11/24-12/3). In addition to those dates, the Palm, Magnolia, and Oak Trail golf courses will be closed to the public from November 9-16 for the Children's Miracle Network Golf Classic.
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com