With the exception of the Magic Carpets of Aladdin, the Palm golf course, and the usual Typhoon Lagoon refurb, everything is done for the holidays, so don't expect to see a whole heck of a lot here for the next month or so.
Refurbishment continues at the following Walt Disney World locations:
- Space Mountain has re-opened from its long refurbishment. Periodic closings may occur as the updates continue to be tweaked.
- Sounds Dangerous is under "seasonal operation."
- Typhoon Lagoon is currently closed for it's annual winter refurbishment.
- The Friar's Nook at the Magic Kingdom is under "on-demand operation" and will only open when crowds necessitate.
- Splash Mountain will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 27, 2010.
- Blizzard Beach will close for it's winter refurbishment January 10.
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin will be closed for refurbishment December 6-19.
- The Crystal Palace restaurant at the Magic Kingdom will be closed for refurbishment January 3 to February 13, 2010.
- The entire Uzima pool area at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge will be closed from January 4-29, 2010. The pool at Kidani Villiage will remain open during this time.
- The entire Luna Park pool complex at Disney's Boardwalk Inn will be closed for refurbishment January 18 to February 5, 2010. The resort's quiet pools will remain open during this time and shuttle service to Stormalong Bay at the Yacht & Beach Club will be available to guests.
- The Walt Disney World Palm golf course will close November 24 to December 3.
Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com