Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Blogosphere

Jack Spence from All Ears Net has a full report on the beginning of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

The Disney Food Blog has a great post on Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World.

Daveland stumbled upon some vintage photos of Walt touring Disneyland's Frontierland in the late 1950's! I love that picture of the "spaceman" at the end. It reminds me of the Honeymooners episode where Ed Norton dresses like a Captain Video space ranger.

Listicles has a list of the 22 least successful incarnations of Mickey.

The Disney Chick really made me chuckle with a list of "10 Signs You're A Disney Dork." #8 made me laugh outloud because I always do this. Even worse, I often check them out just for the heck of it even when I'm not planning a trip. "Hmm...I wonder what I'd order at Citrico's tonight." And I don't do #10 personally but I notice it all the time on other blogs and it occasionally bothers me. Just sayin'.

The Disney Blog has information on how you can help Disney imagineering legend Bill Justice celebrate his 96th birthday. Bill is having a tough time these days and this is a great way to give back. I'll be sending something for sure.

~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment