Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Blogosphere

The Disney Parks Blog has tips on decorating your home for Christmas the Disney way! Included are tips for trees and outdoor displays.

Two of my favorite blogs, The Disney Food Blog and Touring Plans, team up for some tips on dining at the World. This is especially important for those of you visiting for the holidays.

My Disney Mania talks discount shopping in their latest post (also check out the always fun coverage of their latest trip to the World.)

In one of the greatest things I've read in forever, Chuck Boutwell from Big Fun on the Bayou attempts to settle once and for all the question of "what is Goofy?" I think his theories require further examination because of Chip and Dale. Perhaps they are not as far along in the evolutionary process as Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy? The fact that I'm even considering this is proof that I've gone partially insane.

Finally this week, Theme Park Insider is going to be the impetus for me spending my upcoming vacation making lists of things. First Robert Niles presents his list of the most overrated theme park attractions, followed by a list of the most underrated. And then, just to really give me work to do, he makes his case for Impressions of France as the best theme park movie ever. We'll see about that!

~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment