Tuesday, December 15, 2009

By now in New York City, the snow is on the ground...

...but hopefully the only snow in Florida is the fake kind they blow on Main Street USA.

Sorry for the Alabama lyrics. Anyway, the time has come for me to embark on a trip to Walt Disney World, a place obviously very near and dear to all of our hearts.

Keep checking here all day Thursday and Friday for updates from the world. And definitely DEFINITELY keep checking our Twitter page, because I'll be updating it more or less non-stop all weekend with pics and ratings and random musings...at least until my phone dies. Haha.

For those of you hoping for our usual updates, I apologize. I'll keep the site updated with any big info for the week but for the smaller stuff check out our friends at All Ears Net, INTERCOT, WDW Magic, The Disney Blog, or any of your other favorite sites.

For the rest of you, enjoy living vicariously through my Disney wanderings!

~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment