Monday, December 28, 2009

December Trip Photo Album

Hey everyone! I'm still here...trust me!

Thanks for reading along with our recent trip. The holidays hit me hard right after getting home so it took me until now to post the pictures and snark from the WDWorld Traveler Christmas 2009 trip to Walt Disney World. It's all up in a Picasa photo album right here. I hope you check it out and enjoy it.

I wanted to get a review or two up before Christmas but it didn't quite work out. I'll get the promised reviews of Holiday Wishes and Totally Tomorrowland Christmas out before you take back your presents, throw the tree to the curb, and lose all your holiday cheer...you can count on it.

Until then, enjoy the album and I'll have the usual posts up throughout the rest of the week.

~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment