Monday, February 22, 2010

Grumpy Mumblings: Pizza Planet

Want to know something that always annoyed me? That Disney never built a Pizza Planet restaurant anywhere.

With the Pixar stuff omnipresent anyway it seems only logical that a restaurant themed after the huge arcade and pizza joint from Toy Story. I know what you're thinking: they did open a Pizza Planet at the Studios. But that's Pizza Planet in name only. I want the full theme. The robot centurions at the door, the space themed arcade stuff inside, the crazy announcements. It would fit right in at Tomorrowland or in Pixar Place.

It's one of those ideas that's so obvious its baffling why its never been done.

Anyway, don't mind me. These are just my grumpy mumblings of the day.


~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment