Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Blogosphere

Some old stuff I've been meaning to post forever:

Let's start things off on a depressing note. Remember River Country? Apparently Disney doesn't. Tri-circle-D at DISboards has a whole bunch of amazing pictures of the park in its current destroyed and overgrown state. I have some bad news for you guys: it's never reopening.

Chris Beale has a great editorial up at Orlando Attractions on the closure of Pleasure Island. I have to admit, I had high hopes for what I thought Disney would do with the location. The result has been, let's say "not so favorable" to say the least.

Everything Walt Disney World has a review of Touring Plans' Lines app. I'm not going to lie, this is part of the reason I bought a Droid.

If I'm ever incredibly rich, I'll be making sure to have an event like this one, reported on at The Disney Food Blog.

Finally, John Frost at the Disney Blog notes an interesting milestone in Disney history.

~~~~~

Feel free to re-post anything from WDWorld Traveler but please link back to http://wdwtraveler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment